- One established woman leader invites an emerging woman leader to join her for lunch
- Each table for 10 includes 5 established leaders, 5 emerging leaders
- Net Proceeds from the event goes to the WCCNV Legacy Foundation® for higher educational scholarships for women and underprivileged High School students (male and female) and two special grants programs one for women business owner certification and grant for (one seat) at the 2017 WCCNV Leadership Training Program
- National and local press for event, host and sponsors
- Proceeds will help support women/young professional women’s Higher Educational Scholarships, Underprivileged High School Students (male/female) and small grants, through the WCCNV Legacy Foundation®
- Will be part of national/international program
- Helps identify emerging leaders for programs, memberships, board positions, awards
- More women leaders become familiar with ATHENA and will support current any future ATHENA International programs and initiatives
- Emerging leaders can network with established leaders
- Established leaders can identify, support and mentor emerging leaders they meet
To be an “Angel Sponsor” in the 2017 Tribute Program
EVENT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Committee and other volunteers can get a sponsorship at $500 and higher. (1/6 Ad in program & one seat)
Signature Program Sponsors Mentor Sponsor $500-2 seats, sponsor invites an emerging leader
Event Sponsor $3,000 each for a single company sponsorship will receive media exposure, ad in printed program and material at each seat. The sponsor will have one table of (10) they can be leaders and invite emerging leaders; corporate sponsors get two minutes at the podium.
EVENT FACILITATORS / COMMITTEES
Women’s Chamber Executive Board Members. Honorary co-chairs consisting of: elected officials, executive directors and CEOs, as well as ATHENA Award recipients. By leveraging committees to complete the event, communities may exhibit a wide variety of skills and build relationships.
HOST ORGANIZATION & EXECUTIVE BOARD 2017
Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Nevada® dba WCCNV with all the Executive Board Members; June Beland. President and CEO; Vjolla "Viosa" Tarjan, Wells Fargo Bank; Dolores Campuzano, MGM Resorts International/The Mirage; Anita Laruy, Dynamic Life Changes; Patricia Lee, Esq., Hutchison-Steffen Law Firm; Cassandra Cotton, Nathan Adelson Hospice; Rita Vaswani, Nevada State Bank; and Barbara Wood, retired.